Friday, October 3, 2008

trying something new!!

Wow! ok so yes, i started my own blog- it's a little weird, and under a bit of pressure but hopefully i'll be fine ^_^
well i dunno what to do or where to start so i'll just rant- i'm good at senseless talk :P

ok well how about we start with the name. Jabberwocky has been a favourite word of mine recently and like I'm really bad at naming things, i named my blog Jabberwocky! Sorry to say, i really didn't know much about the word except the dictionary meaning. so i did a little background reading- read the poem, read the first chapter of Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll and stuff like that- and just said to myself, 'self- screw it and name the freaking blog Jabberwocky' so i did! and here we are.

I suppose the one thing that i was most worried about was that the name would make me seem more clever and wittier than i really am- really there's no meaning to the name, i did it just because i could. You know, that's probably a good thing. I just applied the meaning of the word by spontaniously naming something. There was no hidden meaning or sense to the name, it's just there. ha! that's pretty sweet- maybe i am clever :P

So i guess the best thing to say is that i'll do my best to update this page everyday but i'll probably take unconcious breaks every once and a while- especially when i'm really busy. As long as i'm writing though, i'll try to be as honest and real as possible though as more people start reading my blog, the more self concious i'll be- hrm, you know what? screw people! i'll just say whatever and everyone is going to have to live with it. You don't have to read if you don't want to >.>

i wan't to start like pouring out my life story or something but i feel like that should be reserved for another time. there are so many crazy stuff that go though my head every day i'm going to have to write down everything i want to say but that's ok. If you can't follow my train of thought i'm sorry but you know, sometimes i can't either so it's all good.

untill next time yes?

peacing it <3

No comments: