Saturday, October 11, 2008

an even more uneventful saturday!

So i just realized that i shouldn't have been complaining last saturday because i most definitely went out to watch a movie all three nights. Today, however, i did nothing of the sort. I stayed in my room ALL day. i wasn't even productive- i just wasted the day on facebook and flickr :P. BUT i did manage to do some laundry, which is always good ^_^.

You know what? i actually made a friend today (which is the best thing to do when you find yourself suddenly friendless right?) She's an international student from China- i know, it's exciting. We had a good talk and confessed our love for Gossip Girl (no one is allowed to judge, that is an amazing show and until you watch it you have no say as to how good it is) and she even gave me a few presents- a fan and little key chain, what a doll ^_^. I felt so bad taking them though cause all i did was invite her to hang out with me. Next thing you know, i get two presents with nothing to give in return T_T. I figured though that not taking them would probably be an insult- like how it's an insult in some cultures to not finish the food you are given.
ok, so i guess in that case i did have an eventful saturday but it wasn't as eventful as it could have been..

so i fell asleep in the middle of writing this post (not like i passed out on the comp, i just got really REALLY distracted) so i'm finishing this late sunday morning ^_^. I know, i need to get that checked out- STILL waiting for AA to call. I think i'm either being very impatient or they're being really slow or they scammed me. I'm starting to re-look at that last possibility... WHY WON'T THEY CALL?!?!?!

ok i'm done ranting for now
Peacing it <3>

No comments: