Sunday, October 12, 2008

Eat, Sleep, Procrastinate

Procrastination is a baaaaaaad habit...just thought you should know.
I say this because i had this whole entire weekend to do all me homework and then some and i haven't even completed one assignment- don't worry though, i'll figure out something...

anyway, i had a boring day today too- i can't wait for the week to start finally ^_^. Unfortunate for me, my school doesn't take off for Columbus day so i do have classes tomorrow T_T.

update: i decided i'd call American Apparel and see what was up. Apparently they were either going to call us today or tomorrow to tell us what hours we were doing for this week. That at least put my mind to rest a little- though i still sat by my phone all day waiting for someone to call.

you know what, the way i rant and rave over how i have nothing to do all the time makes me look like i have no friends. I promise i hang out with people- i'm not some creepy girl who sits by her computer and wastes the day away comlaining about how she has no friends- i just think life is just being uneventful right now. Nothing to do, nothing to see...
Darn the midwest! i miss having the convenience of the East Coast. There's always something to do in the city- Boston, New York, Washington DC, you name it. There's nothing to do here, it's just plain old surberbia America.

Ok, so this has really been bothering me. There is some kind of bug/bee/wasp like thing in between my window and the blinds and it scares me. I can sear it bussing cause it's trapped but i'm not sure what it is exactly. is it gonna sting me? is it just a really big fly i dunno!!! T_T
i'm deathly afraid of bugs and i've been trying to spray it with that bug killer thing but i seem to always miss. it wont die!!! T_T

ok well i'm going to leave this distraction to do some 'homework' :P


No comments: