Monday, October 20, 2008

Hazy weather

i'm going through some crazy times right now- you know that point where there's nothing terribly wrong but your in a haze? scattered? I can't really remember what happened these past few days and if i do, it feels like it was such a long time ago. Even yesterday feels distant. In this haze i can't even bring myself to be applied properly. I'm just everywhere. I feel tired, i feel lazy, i feel anxious, i feel sorrow, i feel weakness, i feel peace- i feel empty yet overflowing with unsatisfying waters.

i'm not sure if i like this state of uncertainty, but i know that i cannot afford it. I have too much to do, i have no time to waste yet i seem to always let time slip out of my hand. In one sense i feel helpless and like i have gone beyond the point of recovery yet i know that if i allow myself to be overcome by that reality i may never pick myself back up again

how much longer will i do this to myself?



Peacing it-

No comments: