Monday, November 24, 2008

To Fall in love with a Camera

sooo i'm finally going home this week (i think i'm finally ready to ^_^). Kind of excited, though i'm still upset that my parents do not respect my feelings enough to kick my little sister out of my room- i honestly don't care if i'm 12 or so hours away from home, it's still my room.

so i took some pictures this past week and i'm excit
ed to put them up!!
i didn't realize how much i missed my camera until i p
icked it up again ^_^

Though i would LOVE a DSLR, i think it would be more practical if i asked for a professional photoshop software for christmas instead. Think about how amazing my pics would be then??? ^_^

i guess while i'm at it i should put up those pictures from italy that i took, but i just don't feel like it at the moment. maybe next time ^___^

Peacing it <3

No comments: