Friday, November 7, 2008

Infinite Divine

I did my devos in Starbucks again today (finally) and it's so weird that I don't realize how much i miss spending time in God's word until i finally push myself to do it and then i feel so much more at peace... ^_^

The song that's on my heart right now i guess
it's called Infinite Divine
here are the words if you wanna sing along:

Infinite Divine
with all my mind
i praise you
God i Thank you
Lord of Ancient Days
To you i raise
my hands to
worship you for

all my day your name i'll sing to
give all glory to my king

Lord of all that's right
with all your might
please hold me
father take me
into your arms save
save me from harm
without my guide
keep my steps right

to your glory i will live by
Your word only unto thee

Yea, it's a pretty cool song
I like it :P

Peacing it <3

No comments: