Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A lovely dayyyy ^_____^

I finally feel like i'm having a good day after two weeks of hell O.O
I mean, i woke up early enough- did enough homework to not get stressed out between classes, i look pretty darn cute today (not the greatest outfit, but i look good enough :P) i wore my contacts finally, did my hair all pretty, finally put on some make-up, actually followed what was going on in Chinese class today and here i am. I'm even blogging/doing homework before work!!! =3

i have been sick these past few days (it may have been bad to run out in the cold on election night for like 1.5hrs :P) but i'm getting better- i love how my parents to trust me to be able to keep myself healthy now that i'm in college- i obviously don't have it in me to take care of myself...

but it's all good cause today is a good day
i feel like i should still be taking pictures but i haven't been able to b/c of work, and school, and stress- and now it's really cold and gloomy so i can't anymore T_T

i also need to get around to processing my roll of film that I've had with me for about a month *oops!*
i don't even remember all the pictures that i have on it...but i know that it's a kodak and i'm not a big fan of Kodak- it's probably just a bunch of filler pictures- i have a bunch of fuji film that still needs to be used up ^_^

i kind of feel bad having such wastefull habits- like taking photos with my slr usues up a bunch of resources like paper and plastic and contributes to the making of harmful chemicals (the list can go on). I also LOVE shopping- for jackets and dresses and sweaters and shirts and accessories and shoes and scarves and belts and hats and everything else inbetween. Plus i kind of have this thing about buying used stuff- like i do! but then it take me a LONG time for me to get over the fact that they are used and i feel dirty just tuching it (even if i just antibacteria washed in my washing machine) =/
i do buy a lot of my scarves second hand tho- it just took me a really REALLY long time to actually wear them b/c of my problem...

Peacing it <3

No comments: