Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A worthless thought

There's been a lot of talk about a lot of things recently and a lot of new ideas forming in my head that i have yet to make sense of. There's been a lot of events that have pressed against me and are in the process of forming me. Yet not everything is done working so i can breath.

Despite the transforming and the changing and whatever else it is, One of those things that have been bubbling in my mind is this idea of identity. Who we see ourselves as, who we feel others think we are, and who we want ourselves to be. I have come to the conclusion that I am not just a word. I am several different words but at the same time wordless. There is nothing that can describe who I am or what I am or who i will become. I guess that is why we all have names- not just for labeling but to create one word that can truly define us.

I am Tabitha.
yea, that makes sense.

No comments: