Wednesday, July 15, 2009

By The Sea Side
















































































I went to the beach last week and it was very refreshing- though i got sand EVERYWHERE.

Beaches are a lot like Disney World, when your there you hate it- it's uncomfortable, your hot, there's lines for everything and food is over priced. But when you look back and look at all the pictures and collect the few good memories you had while there, It seems so fun that you want to go through the whole trial all over again.

I definitely had more pictures that i took but for some reason the connection b/w my camera and my laptop is just not working and it refuses to let me upload like 4 pic's : (

That's it for now tho, if i figure it out, i'll put it up.

Peacing it <3>

No comments: