Monday, May 11, 2009

Back home for the Summer

My phone died. i guess it just couldn't take my hectic lifestyle :P
I am also back home and these first 4 days have been uneventful- and boring. I want to go away somewhere and have fun, meet new people, start all over once again. I'm tired of dealing with some of the things i've left back home- and yes i decided to be vague and moody.

Friday was my last day at school and the day before i took some pictures with a friend:

























































































































































































I tried to do more than just flower pics
but the flowers are pretty ^_^


Peacing it <3>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love summer - the last picture is so pretty :).

Gladys said...

Wow - I love the last shot.