Saturday, March 7, 2009

What about Pete Doherty? O.o

Yesterday i ended up going home for the spring break!!! :D
tho i will most likely be doing hw (booooo). =/

Earlier on this week tho i was in my dorm room and when i went to bed, there was this crazy *CLICK* sound that came out of nowhere. I was so freaked out cause, obviously the first thing that came to mind was "omg! whose there? who is making that noise? did i accidentally kick something off of my bed? is it a ghost or demon or something? O.O" I eventually calmed down but then the idea came to me- that kind of stuff must happen all the time. There must be thousands of things that crack or creak or squeek for no particular reason whether or not we are there. Maybe this is just me but for some reason i feel like all movement should stop when i leave an empty room. Like nothing should fall or or make weird noises or shift or anything: if i leave a still room, that room must remain still.

Isn't it kind of weird thinking about a crumpled up ball of paper or plastic making a funny sound spontaneously when you aren't there? or a book randomly falling off a shelf for no apparent reason when u
cannot be present witness it?
It's like all this potential energy is just built up in some things, waiting to be used and you are probably not there for most of it. Idk, it was just a random thought.

Yes i am insane.

but i did end up changing my mind AGAIN when it comes to dslr's. But this time i took a completely different root and decided to go with the Nikon D60. It is a beautiful camera and i know that Linnea has one- and might i add she takes lovely pictures with it- and it's a nikon so i made my choice.
but this time, i'm almost positive i'm sticking to it =3



On an even lighter note:
ZOMGGG!!!!Pete Doherty is coming out with a new album!!!!! xD














thanks to my oh so lovely friend Andrea and her daily use of google reader i was able to find out this wonderful news =3

I feel like my obsession with Pete Doherty is a little unhealthy- him being a druggie and a crazy messed up guy (i mean, the man makes is kitty snort coke!!! >.<)- but he is brilliant! His lyrics, his voice, his skill with the guitar: it's all to die for and i honestly don't care how insane he is, he is a beautiful messed up, old time rocker to me =3. If you didn't know, Pete was a member of The Libertines and is a member of Babyshambles (who i'm pretty sure, have not broken up yet...well i hope not...)

His solo album, Grace/Wasteland is suppose to be released March 16th (link to his single "last of the English roses")
idk, we'll see when the actual album comes out but i'm still excited none the less- Pete trying to do his own thing again, very good.
Hopefully it will kind of be like a Brittney Spears turn around but better ;D


that's all i got!
Peacing it <3>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you wanted my new blog link<3
-check it out, and let me know what you think about it ;)
xoxo L